Thursday 3 November 2011

Musical Influences

Here are examples of musical influences for my music video. I have taken into account costume styling, make-up styles, props, and also dance styles.

The reason I have been influenced by Cher Lloyd's - "Swagger Jagger" is because I want to incorporate a ghetto blaster in to the establishing shot, like she has in the first 10 seconds of her video. A ghetto blaster is a device capable of receiving radio stations and playing recorded music, usually cassettes or CDs, usually at relatively high volume.
I am using the gehtto blaster and incorporating a cassette tape, this is also where I have been influenced by Bruno Mars' "Just the way you are". Instead of drawing pictures with teh tape inside of the casstte, I am going to take still images of the tape moving into the next scene, and coming out of the ghetto blaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment